Our main focus at Juice'd is to provide our community, family, and friends with healthy food and beverage alternatives in an effort to promote a better lifestyle. All of our cold-pressed juices, raw nut mylks, smoothies, smoothie bowls, salads, and other healthy snacks are made in-house with locally sourced ingredients and are 100% organic.
- 100% Organic
- GMO Free
- Locally Sourced
- Cold Pressed
- Grand Opening Celebration Read More
Based on 30 reviews
- Terry Giannios
- Alex Coven
- Fred Zara This place is incredible and the staff is very friendly.
- Lori Beard Amazing staff and smoothies😍😍😍
- Christine Perez-Gray
- Mel Mavi I went there with two friends and we ordered one juice, one smoothie und one fruit bowl. I got my juice bottle from the refrigerator. My friends waited almost 20 minutes to get their orders though. And at the time there were just three more people with us there.. However, everything tasted good, but the prices are really high and waiting time too long.
- Jose Mayi Love this place! The magic bowl is in my opinion the best thing on the menu.
- Sara Hagner We tried the PB Acai Bowl and wow, the taste and freshness was incredible. Will definitely recommend!
- Brendon Greenwell
- Gabriel Gonzalez Love this place. Only the highest quality and it shows. My favorite is "The Cure". You're welcome!
- Michael Joseph
- Ross Coven
- Paige Marie
- Robert Snapp
- Konstantin Shukhmin Prior my today's visit, I would give this place 5 stars. I always had a good experience at Juice'd before today, when I ordered a salad and guy who works there started to make it without gloves with his hands, which god knows what he was doing with before I walked in! It never happened to me before, usually girls who works there are super helpful and accurate... of course I used to visit this place not really often, about once a week, but still everything was great, always. So I asked him for refund right away, he remained polite. I believe working without gloves in a place that offering a fresh, healthy food is not acceptable(it's not acceptable even for junk food places). Well, it'll take some time for me to start stopping by Juice'd over again...
- Parker Antoine Kale superfood bowl w/ PB is the jam �� , quality every time.
- Brett William Dufford
- Johnna Brynn
- Tammie Large Connor I was in Orlando for a couple of days and needed more quality, cold-pressed juice to complete my cleanse I started in Sarasota and wanted to extend it another day. When I went in, I asked all kinds of questions - I wanted to make sure their juice was as good as my regular place in Sarasota. They were soooo helpful, made awesome recommendations, even personally bottled some for me. I had a Pitaya bowl and a Hibiscus Tea while I waited and it was incredible!!! The juices were amazing, yummy and you can tell they are made with love!! I HIGHLY recommend it!!
- Destiny Quinn THE best juice bar in Orlando, all locally owned and grown and operated - LOVE THIS PLACE! The juices are delish!
- Lisa Sauve
- Hillary Marie Ross I just discovered this place about a week ago and I am so gladded I did. Currently doing a 3 day juice cleanse from them and they are all fantastic! I cannot rave enough about this place! highly recommend!
- Stephen Peconge
- Jesse Suarez Olaya
- Miryana Blesso
- Bella Belen Foscolos
- Luis Troche
- Daniel Kochlany
- Carlos G. Lara
- Marina Sommers Thank you for offering healthier options in the Orlando area! When I travel I always look for a juice bar and yours was a great find. I read some of the reviews here, people seem to be out of their mind. If they knew how much it takes to grow that kale, to bring it from the Land to a blender so he or she can enjoy their smoothie... Why don't they just go to MacDonalds and enjoy a cheap meal there!
Show Us How You're Living Life Raw
Tag our location or use the hashtag #LivingLifeRaw or #JuicedOrlando on your Instagram photos and we'll show them here