Our main focus at Juice'd is to provide our community, family, and friends with healthy food and beverage alternatives in an effort to promote a better lifestyle. All of our cold-pressed juices, raw nut mylks, smoothies, smoothie bowls, salads, and other healthy snacks are made in-house with locally sourced ingredients and are 100% organic.
- 100% Organic
- GMO Free
- Locally Sourced
- Cold Pressed
- Grand Opening Celebration Read More
Based on 28 reviews
- Konstantin Shukhmin Prior my today's visit, I would give this place 5 stars. I always had a good experience at Juice'd before today, when I ordered a salad and guy who works there started to make it without gloves with his hands, which god knows what he was doing with before I walked in! It never happened to me before, usually girls who works there are super helpful and accurate... of course I used to visit this place not really often, about once a week, but still everything was great, always. So I asked him for refund right away, he remained polite. I believe working without gloves in a place that offering a fresh, healthy food is not acceptable(it's not acceptable even for junk food places). Well, it'll take some time for me to start stopping by Juice'd over again...
- Parker Antoine Kale superfood bowl w/ PB is the jam �� , quality every time.
- Brett William Dufford
- Johnna Brynn
- Tammie Large Connor I was in Orlando for a couple of days and needed more quality, cold-pressed juice to complete my cleanse I started in Sarasota and wanted to extend it another day. When I went in, I asked all kinds of questions - I wanted to make sure their juice was as good as my regular place in Sarasota. They were soooo helpful, made awesome recommendations, even personally bottled some for me. I had a Pitaya bowl and a Hibiscus Tea while I waited and it was incredible!!! The juices were amazing, yummy and you can tell they are made with love!! I HIGHLY recommend it!!
- Destiny Quinn THE best juice bar in Orlando, all locally owned and grown and operated - LOVE THIS PLACE! The juices are delish!
- Lisa Sauve
- Hillary Marie Ross I just discovered this place about a week ago and I am so gladded I did. Currently doing a 3 day juice cleanse from them and they are all fantastic! I cannot rave enough about this place! highly recommend!
- Stephen Peconge
- Jesse Suarez Olaya
- Miryana Blesso
- Bella Belen Foscolos
- Luis Troche
- Shannon Maggio By far the BEST juice in Orlando- everything is delicious, organic, and they have great customer service!
- Daniel Kochlany
- Carlos G. Lara
- Kermit James This is my weekly detox place. I couldn't survive without these juices
- Keith Mawardi
- Kendall Miller
- Brian Kaster
- Cathy Anderson-Berry
- Adam A. Graham Best raw vegan chef in town... I'm a bit biased though. Pick up his book: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Raw Food Detox and he'll sign for you.
- Crystal De La Rosa
- Cori Williams
- Dare Crusade 13 bucks for a 16oz smoothie the consistency of peanut butter. With mediocre customer service, what exactly am I paying for? Save your money and go to a Planet Smoothie.
- Cindi M Kiper Dundon I drove from Virginia with my four kids (5 and under) and the first place I go to??? Juice'd!! I was so excited to try this out! I LOVE the smoothie bowls! Juices are AMAZING and I am currently craving them. Just brilliant. You NEED to go to Juice'd!!
- Beatrice Cavarretta
- Rahul Palta Awesome place. Best juice shop in Orlando!!
Show Us How You're Living Life Raw
Tag our location or use the hashtag #LivingLifeRaw or #JuicedOrlando on your Instagram photos and we'll show them here